Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/01 16:34:21 UTC

Daytrader 1.2

Hi All,
I continued to work in Daytrader 1.2 doc based on what Chris Blythe started for DT 2.
Doc in 1.2 includes some building, deployment and testing. I plan to include more stuff to show all the goodies of Daytrader.

Here is the link

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC12/daytrader.html

Comments welcome

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: Daytrader 1.2

Posted by Christopher Blythe <cj...@gmail.com>.
yep... fyi... we included scripts for oracle and db2 for the built in table
creation... might be worth copying those into a high-level schema folder...
just don't like keep multiple copies around.

Re: Daytrader 1.2

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Hey Chris,

Re: Daytrader 1.2

Posted by Christopher Blythe <cj...@gmail.com>.
hernan...

Re: Daytrader 1.2

Posted by johper <ka...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

Got Daytrader up and running on geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0-M6-rc1.
>From http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC12/daytrader.html I
downloaded source and did mvn install successfully.

Modified createDerbyDB.bat:
set CLASSPATH=%DERBY_PATH%\derby\10.2.2.0\derby-10.2.2.0.jar
set
CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%DERBY_PATH%\derbynet\10.2.2.0\derbynet-10.2.2.0.jar
set
CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%DERBY_PATH%\derbytools\10.2.2.0\derbytools-10.2.2.0.jar
set
CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;%DERBY_PATH%\derbyclient\10.2.2.0\derbyclient-10.2.2.0.jar
So right versions of jar was found.

Modified daytrader-1.2-beta-plan.xml:
TradeDatasource
<external-path>org.tranql/tranql-connector-derby-embed-xa/1.3/rar</external-path>
Resource adapter
<external-rar>org.apache.geronimo.modules/geronimo-activemq-ra/2.0-M6-rc1/rar</external-rar>

A very nice application.

Unfortunately I am looking for JEE5 Daytrader :-)

/Johan

Re: Daytrader 1.2

Posted by Peter Petersson <pe...@pmb.mine.nu>.
I think that it is a ongoing work on porting this benchmark app. to EJB3
so you have to look into the code to see how far it has come.
You can find out more about the app. here
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/daytrader.html and other sample app:s
for G v2.0 here
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC20/sample-applications.html including
another one with EJB3 functionality.