Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Leena Janardanan <le...@blackpearl.com> on 2002/02/20 23:04:06 UTC

Error deploying a Messaging Service

Hi folks,
         I'm having trouble deploying a messaging service using Apache Soap
V 2.2, on Weblogic 6.1.
	   The error i see is:

Ouch, the call failed:    Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server   Fault String =
Exception while handling service request:
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManager.deploy(org.apache.soap.Envelope,org.ap
ache.soap.rpc.SOAPContext,org.apache.soap.rpc.SOAPContext) -- no signature
match

	Following is my deployment descriptor :

<isd:service xmlns:isd="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/deployment"
	  id="urn:SoapProcessor" type="message">
 <isd:provider type="java" scope="Session" methods="processRequest">
	 <isd:java class="SoapProcessor" static="false"/>
 </isd:provider>

<isd:faultListener>org.apache.soap.server.DOMFaultListener</isd:faultListene
r>
</isd:service>

My class, SoapProcessor, has a method with the following signature:

  public void processRequest(Envelope requestenvelope, SOAPContext
requestcontext, SOAPContext responsecontext)
  throws MessagingException, IOException {
  }

I have the routers deployed correctly, and have been able to run the
installation tests succesfully.

	What am i doing wrong ? **Any** help is appreciated. I've spent far
too much time debugging this one!
               Thanks for your time,
                     Leena.