Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Geffert, Otfried" <ot...@desy.de> on 2020/04/06 10:30:30 UTC

how to configure OM5 for http with an editor

Dear all ,

since my OM server runs in a VPN, I would like to know how
to make OM work on HTTP simply.

What is the config file I have to change ?

( The OM gui does not run currently, because of https problems.
So I must try to do it with an editor, which is my choice anyhow
as an old fashioned programmer.)

Best,
Otfried

Re: how to configure OM5 for http with an editor

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Not sure I got question
OM accessible on
1) port 5443 HTTPS
2) port 5080 HTTP
out-of-the-box

will will have no access to camera/microphone in HTTP mode (browser
restriction)

--
Best regards,
Maxim