Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/26 15:29:55 UTC

[VOTE] Should we release storage-api 2.6.0 rc0?

All,
   I'd like to make a new release of the storage-api.

Artifacts:
tag: https://github.com/apache/hive/releases/tag/storage-release-2.6.0-rc0
tar ball: http://home.apache.org/~omalley/storage-2.6.0/

Thanks,
   Owen

Re: [VOTE] Should we release storage-api 2.6.0 rc0?

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com>.
With 3 +1 votes and no -1's the vote passes. Thanks Jesus and Alan!

.. Owen

Posted by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>.