Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Greg Mann <gr...@mesosphere.io> on 2016/03/01 18:29:38 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 0.25.1 (rc1)

+1 (non-binding)

`sudo make check` on Ubuntu 14.04 using gcc, with libevent and SSL enabled.

All tests pass except:

PerfEventIsolatorTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Sample, which is covered here:

CgroupsAnyHierarchyWithPerfEventTest.ROOT_CGROUPS_Perf,
MemoryPressureMesosTest.CGROUPS_ROOT_Statistics, and
MemoryPressureMesosTest.CGROUPS_ROOT_SlaveRecovery, due to the issue here:

Cheers,
Greg

Posted by Michael Park <mp...@apache.org>.
-1 (binding)

TL;DR: Same issue as 0.26.1-rc1.

Observed the following error on CentOS 7 and Debian 8, which requires
https://reviews.apache.org/r/43432 to be pulled in.

[01:16:29][Step 11/11] I0308 01:16:29.082664 21059 systemd.cpp:225] systemd
version `219` detected
[01:16:29][Step 11/11] F0308 01:16:29.082700 21059 systemd.cpp:61] Check
failed: 'systemd_flags' Must be non NULL

While this is only a test failure, I would rather not give off the
impression that `systemd`
integrations don't work properly, since it's an explicitly back-ported
feature.

Posted by Michael Park <mp...@apache.org>.
-1 (binding)

Posted by Joris Van Remoortere <jo...@apache.org>.