Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by zoe slattery <zo...@googlemail.com> on 2010/08/12 21:18:41 UTC

Release - in summary

Hi

To summarise then, the consensus is that it is time to release again.

1) We needed to wait for the second part of bundle quiescing function
(Aries-371) which I can see has been committed in trunk, I just need to
move it to the release branch which I will do tomorrow.

2) We'd like a fix for ARIES-378 (JPA function bug). There is a patch
which is currently being tested.

3) I need to copy the fix for ARIES-377 (Blueprint helloworld sample) to
the release branch.

When theses are all closed (tomorrow I hope) I will attempt to put up a
release candidate :-)

Zoe