Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com> on 2006/07/05 21:17:26 UTC

JavaDoc pages broken

Trying to get to: http://incubator.apache.org/ofbiz/documents.html

Got me a 404 error:

Not Found

The requested URL /ofbiz/api/framework/entity/build/javadocs/
index.html was not found on this server.

Re: JavaDoc pages broken

Posted by Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com>.
Si,

We put some up in the interim...

http://www.ofbiz.eu

They're about a week old, I'll try to update soon.

- Andrew

--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com>

Re: JavaDoc pages broken

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
Yes, I mentioned this in a post a couple of days ago. For the moment there are no plans to set this up on the new server, unless of course someone decides to put some work into it.

-David