Posted to user@struts.apache.org by th...@webmd.net on 2002/03/19 23:52:40 UTC

Nested tag tutorial

The nested tag tutorial created by Arron Bates simply rocks!    I was kind
of intimidated by nested tags until I took a few hours out of my day to go
thru parts 1 and 2 of the tutorial.   Thanks to the way it was well laid
out AND interesting, nested tags are no longer intimidating.    Thanks to
Arron on this one for a job well done.    Can't recommend it enough.    Is
his tutorial easy to follow?   I'm a total idiot/moron and his tutorial
made it easy to learn nested tags.

Thanks Arron.

Re: Nested tag tutorial

Posted by Perpetua Cysne <pc...@rogers.com>.