Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@google.com> on 2014/08/12 17:49:26 UTC

Chrome-axiom

New mailinglist that it may be worth joining.

"Chrome Axiom is the Chrome Developer Tooling platform. We're building the
well lit path for web developers to succeed."

http://goto/chrome-axiom

Re: Chrome-axiom

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Sorry - that wasn't meant for the Cordova list :(. It's going one of those
days it seems...

RE: Chrome-axiom

Re: Chrome-axiom

Posted by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com>.
OP Delivers!

Re: Chrome-axiom

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.
..and it supports "deploy to mobile" thanks to Chrome Apps flavour of App
Harness.  There was an I/O talk here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNLnTz6yIc4  complete with demo fail for
mobile :(

Re: Chrome-axiom