Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Andrew L Van Renen <av...@csc.com> on 2002/08/06 13:33:11 UTC

Error putting a SourceSafe project name into a property

I have a problem with the vssget task when I try to put the project name
into a property (though it works fine if I hard-code it).

So this works:

                <vssget localPath="${build}"
                        vsspath="/$Creditor Claims"/>
but this:
                <property name="ssProject" location="/Creditor Claims"/>
                <vssget localPath="${build}"
                        vsspath="/${ssProject}"/>

fails with:

                Failed executing: ss Get "$D:\Creditor Claims

As you can see, Ant appears to be adding a drive indentifier to the
project name.

Is there any way to stop this?

Thanks,
Andrew