Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Brad Harper <br...@epsiia.com> on 2006/08/18 15:51:31 UTC

Company Logo

Hello:

I've attempted to set the company logo field in the configuration
of Continuum, without success.

Is there a specific location where the image file should be placed?

Brad

Re: Company Logo

Posted by Christian Edward Gruber <cg...@israfil.net>.
Brad Harper wrote:
> That did it. Thank you.
>
> Brad

No problem.

--

*christian** gruber + process coach and architect*

*Israfil Consulting Services Corporation*

*email** cgruber@israfil.net + bus 905.640.1119 + mob 416.998.6023*

RE: Company Logo

Posted by Brad Harper <br...@epsiia.com>.
That did it. Thank you.

Brad

Re: Company Logo

Posted by Christian Edward Gruber <cg...@israfil.net>.
Brad Harper wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I've attempted to set the company logo field in the configuration
> of Continuum, without success.
>
> Is there a specific location where the image file should be placed?
>
> Brad

It's a url, if I'm not mistaken.

regards,
Christian.