Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Tom H. Stage" <to...@aramatech.dk> on 2011/05/02 09:22:44 UTC

SV: Continuum and Tomcat 6

Hi Wendy

I have just tested the changing the user that starts and runs tomcat to the
local administrator, and this has not solved the issues.

Iam beginning to think that Continuum wont run under Tomcat 6.0.32 on
Windows 2008 R2 64bit.

Best regards

Tom Stage

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 3:22 AM, Tom H. Stage <to...@aramatech.dk> wrote:

> I have just tested the changing the user that starts and runs tomcat to the
> local administrator, and this has not solved the issues.

That sounds like another system account.  Or is it a real user with a
home directory?

> Iam beginning to think that Continuum wont run under Tomcat 6.0.32 on
> Windows 2008 R2 64bit.

Can you try it with just Tomcat and Continuum running under your user
account, and just started with the scripts instead of as a service?
That would rule out a few things.

--
Wendy