Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Dave Lester <da...@davelester.org> on 2014/10/10 02:09:38 UTC

Aurora Documentation Sprint, next Thursday 10/16

Hi All,

We've organized an informal documentation sprint for next Thursday (10/16), where several of us plan to review and improve the Aurora documentation. I've spoken to Bill and Kevin about this, and I know there is interest among other Twitter folks; I'd love to see additional community participation.

The sprint will take place between 11am-4:50pm Pacific Time on Thursday, and we'll use IRC and JIRA to coordinate efforts.

If you're interested, please use this mailing list thread to share your thoughts. I'll also bring this up as an item at Monday's IRC meeting.

Dave

Re: Aurora Documentation Sprint, next Thursday 10/16

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.
Our usual flow for documentation is to edit markdown files under docs/ [1]
and use github as the testbed when posting a review.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-aurora/tree/master/docs

-=Bill

Posted by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly>.

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.