Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Guillaume Sauthier <Gu...@objectweb.org> on 2004/06/14 11:24:39 UTC

how to tell a Service instance to create a Stub/Call with a set of properties ?

Hi

I'm facing the following problem : JAX-RPC spec v1.1 (ยง9.2.3 deployer)
tell us that a deployer can configure the service instance and service
endpoint proxies with properties.
How can I do that with axis ?
I can create a Service instance without problem, but I must preconfigure
the Calls that can be created by the client (via createCall methods).
There is no methods such as setStubProperty(String, String) or
setCallProperty(String, String) in the Service interface!

Any ideas?

Regards
Guillaume