Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by st...@baghino.me on 2018/06/27 15:10:46 UTC

Jenkins emails

Hi all,

I've contributed a couple of lines of code a couple of years back. Ever
since a week, I started receiving email notification from Jenkins.

How do I unsubscribe from those? I don't have an account on
builds.apache.org.

Best,
Stefano

Re: Jenkins emails

Posted by Mikhail Gryzykhin <mi...@google.com>.
I would be cautious here.

We should tackle the problem from the standpoint of reducing amount of
failures, not whom we send emails to (that should be scoped too though).
I believe that sending email to the person who might have broke the build
is a good tool.

--Mikhail

Have feedback <http://go/migryz-feedback>?

Re: Jenkins emails