Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Jean De Leon <JD...@sphereoi.com> on 2018/01/09 17:29:06 UTC

FlowFile Routing to Failure

What are reasons why a FlowFile will route to failure without prompting an error message?

v/r,

Jean De Leon

Re: FlowFile Routing to Failure

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.
Could you please provide the particular processors that are exhibiting this
behavior?

Posted by Brett Ryan <br...@gmail.com>.

> On 10 Jan 2018, at 04:29, Jean De Leon <JD...@sphereoi.com> wrote:
>
> What are reasons why a FlowFile will route to failure without prompting an error message?

If there was no exception reported or any error logs emitted by the processor then I think nothing will appear in the bulletin board. As an example, I was using InvokeHTTP that would not emit an error on a 500 response, in that case you can read invokehttp.status.code and invokehttp.status.message.