Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@informatik.hu-berlin.de> on 2015/07/06 23:45:43 UTC

Flink on Wikipedia

Hi squirrels,

I am happy to announce Flink on Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Flink

The Logo Request is still pending, but should be online soon.

-Matthias

Re: Flink on Wikipedia

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@informatik.hu-berlin.de>.
Well. It is not "my" article. It is on Wikipedia. Anyone can (and
should) improve it!

Re: Flink on Wikipedia

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
It was just a suggestion.