Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/29 04:35:17 UTC

IGNITE-944 HTTP REST log command doesn't work

Hi,

I have raised a PR for the issue IGNITE-944 Http Rest command doesn't work.

https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/383

Can someone please review the PR and share feedback.

Thank you

Regards
Saikat

Re: IGNITE-944 HTTP REST log command doesn't work

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Denis !!!

Regards
Saikat