Posted to user@tika.apache.org by Kavya Sree Bhagavatula <ka...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/28 09:57:19 UTC

Unsubscribe

Hello,
Can you please tell me how to unsubscribe from Apache Tika mailing list?

Thank you.

Re: Unsubscribe

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Thu, 28 Jul 2016, Kavya Sree Bhagavatula wrote:
> Can you please tell me how to unsubscribe from Apache Tika mailing list?

There is list unsubscribe information included in all messages, most mail
clients expose that to allow easy unsubscribe, sadly not all like yours...

-unsubscribe to the list part of the email addresss) it'll send you an
unsubscribe confirmation. Reply to that and you'll be gone!

Nick