Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Owen Thomas <ot...@wcg.net.au> on 2007/05/03 08:40:54 UTC

RE: Maven archetype for jsr181 component.

Hello Guillaume.

You might like to know that I revisited an earlier problem I was having
once I got my web service functioning. Having removed the three lines
below as instructed, I again referred to the JAR file rather than to
declare the classes I wanted to reach in the SU from inside the SU after
I got the web service working. I envisage an opportunity for code reuse.

The web service works fine after modifying the project to work as you
instructed. I.e., you suggestion appears to work as well.

  Owen.