Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Patrick Dockhorn <pa...@skex.com.au> on 2002/09/19 13:35:19 UTC

Struts 1.0.2 Examples busted in new Tomcat 4.1.10, fine in 4.0.4

Hi,

I recently upgraded my Tomcat Installation from 4.0.4 to 4.1.10 and now
the Struts 1.0.2 Examples (i.e. the struts-
example webapp) fail to run.

It seems that TomCat is not able to find the taglibs specified in the
index.jsp - all works fine with the 4.0.4 version.

Has anyone else come across this problem?

I'd rather stay on 4.1.10 as the (struts based!) manager app is really
nice and so are some of the other features.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Patrick Dockhorn

cto/skex