Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Mark Swanson <ma...@ScheduleWorld.com> on 2006/05/17 22:00:40 UTC

Q: SOAP component

Hello,

I would like to use some sort of SOAP component so that when it receives
a message, it sends the message xml as a doc/wrapped soap method call to
an xfire based web service. The response xml would get sent to the next
destination. I couldn't find an example servicemix.xml snippet on this.
Does anyone have an example they could post, or pointers to get me
started? I see SoapEndpoint, and SoapHelper, but am hoping there is a
SoapComponent somewhere with the available bean attributes I need.

Thanks.

--
Free replacement for Exchange and Outlook (Contacts and Calendar)
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/tg/

Re: Q: SOAP component

Posted by Mark Swanson <ma...@ScheduleWorld.com>.
Thank you.