Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Sam Fuqua <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/29 20:26:58 UTC

Platform differences?

Hi everyone,

This isn't strictly an apache fop question, but I'm wondering if anyone has
run into a similar problem as me.  I have a DOM Document that is loaded with
XML from a server, then is transformed into an FO page sequence, which is
grouped into a complete FO document with other fo (similarly generated) to
be turned into a PDF.  This works fine under OSX, but the FO is not
generated properly under Linux or Windows.  I am using Java 1.50, and I am
sure that my xsl is correct because I can run it through the command line,
just not in a servlet.  Has anyone run ino this problem?
--
Sam Fuqua
ΣΝ ΘΗ 454