Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/27 14:51:03 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release javaee-api 7.0-2

Thanks everyone for voting. I think we can wrap this one up. The following
votes were cast:

+1s:

Cesar Hernandez
Daniel Dias Dos Santos
David Blevins (binding)
Jean-Louis Monteiro (binding)
Mark Struberg (binding)
Jonathan Gallimore (binding)

With 6 +1s and no other votes, this vote passes and I'll promote the
artifacts.

Many thanks

Jon