Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Maciek Zywno <zy...@stud.ics.p.lodz.pl> on 2003/11/26 03:09:11 UTC

class org.xdoclet.ant.XDocletTask cannot be found - although is in .maven/repository

I try to use maven to build xdoclet-plugins and I get an exception that:

Unable to obtain goal [java:compile] -- file:/C:/Documents and
Settings/maciek/D
esktop/PRACA MAGISTERSKA/xdoclet-plugins/testapp-pojo/:22:15: <taskdef>
taskdef
class org.xdoclet.ant.XDocletTask cannot be found

I know that it is rather an ant related problem since exception is
caused by the following piece of code:

<taskdef
            name="xdoclet"
            classname="org.xdoclet.ant.XDocletTask"
            classpathref="xdoclet.task.classpath"
/>

in one of subprojects' maven.xml file.

Maybe you can tell how can I fix the problem?

Thanks in advance

Maciek