Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/09/06 02:34:32 UTC

java2wsdl for aegis

I don't think this should be wildly challenging, does anyone object if I
have a run at it?

Re: java2wsdl for aegis

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
Whatever Benson does here, will eventually also need to be done for JiBX
and XMLBeans, correct?  If so, it would be nice if this can be done just
by setting a java2ws flag for the desired databinding option, rather
than duplicate java2ws for each possible option.

Glen

Re: java2wsdl for aegis

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--