Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Thales Luis Rodrigues Sabino <tl...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/02 19:24:38 UTC

Configure juddi 2.0rc5

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to configure the juddi 2.0rc5 on my machine. I'm using Tomcat 6.0
and Mysql. But, when I try to validate, I receive the following message

jUDDI DataSource Validation

+ Got a JNDI Context!+ Got a JDBC DataSource
(dsname=java:comp/env/jdbc/juddiDB)- DB connection was not acquired.
(Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null')- SELECT
COUNT(*) FROM PUBLISHER failed (null)

This is the only problem I got.

Thank you for the atention.

--
Thales Luis Rodrigues Sabino
TLuisRS

Coisas Úteis - http://tluisrs.blogspot.com

Sempre existe o último dia. - The Old man

Re: Configure juddi 2.0rc5

Posted by Tom Cunningham <tc...@redhat.com>.
There's no tutorials, but there's some great examples in the
tests.       I think TestFindService.java has what you are looking for.

Re: Configure juddi 2.0rc5

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
In the root is an example directory. This may help you.

Also in the

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/juddi/extras/

there is a soapconsole, which allows you to get familiar with the API.

--Kurt

Re: Configure juddi 2.0rc5

Posted by Thales Luis Rodrigues Sabino <tl...@gmail.com>.
Ok Mr. Stam.

Re: Configure juddi 2.0rc5

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.

Re: Configure juddi 2.0rc5

Posted by Thales Luis Rodrigues Sabino <tl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Configure juddi 2.0rc5

Posted by Thales Luis Rodrigues Sabino <tl...@gmail.com>.
Ok,

Re: Configure juddi 2.0rc5

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.

Re: Configure juddi 2.0rc5

Posted by Thales Luis Rodrigues Sabino <tl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mr. Stam,

Re: Configure juddi 2.0rc5

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.

Re: Configure juddi 2.0rc5

Posted by Thales Luis Rodrigues Sabino <tl...@gmail.com>.
Good News,

Re: Configure juddi 2.0rc5

Re: Configure juddi 2.0rc5

Posted by Thales Luis Rodrigues Sabino <tl...@gmail.com>.
There's something strange on Getting-Stated PDF that came with this branch.
On item 3) Create log4j.properties, there's
no $CATALINA_HOME\webapps\juddi\WEB-INF\classes\ folder.
The PDF is right?

Re: Configure juddi 2.0rc5

Posted by Thales Luis Rodrigues Sabino <tl...@gmail.com>.
Hi,