Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Peter B. West" <li...@pbw.id.au> on 2007/06/19 02:12:33 UTC

Anyone heard from Andreas?

I haven't seen anything from Andreas for some time now, and I was
wondering if anyone had heard from him privately.

--
Peter B. West <http://cv.pbw.id.au/>
Folio <http://defoe.sourceforge.net/folio/>

Re: Anyone heard from Andreas?

Posted by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be>.
On Jun 25, 2007, at 11:03, Adrian Cumiskey wrote:

<snip />
>> No, Adrian, I haven't forgotten your patch.
>
> The patch has been applied now by Jeremias so don't worry about
> this. Good to have you back :-).

So I noticed... a while after I had sent the mail.

Anyway, good to be back.
While catching up, I also saw you and Max Berger both were added as
contributors.
About time! :-)

Later

Andreas

Re: Anyone heard from Andreas?

Posted by Adrian Cumiskey <ad...@gmail.com>.
Andreas L Delmelle wrote:
> On Jun 19, 2007, at 02:12, Peter B. West wrote:
>
> Hi Peter & all,
>
>> I haven't seen anything from Andreas for some time now, and I was
>> wondering if anyone had heard from him privately.
>
> Rumors of my death etc. :)

Glad to see you alive, I was thinking you were probably still having
problems with your ISP.  Hope you have now managed to bring them around
to your way of thinking ;-).

Posted by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be>.
On Jun 19, 2007, at 02:12, Peter B. West wrote:

Hi Peter & all,

> I haven't seen anything from Andreas for some time now, and I was
> wondering if anyone had heard from him privately.

Rumors of my death etc. :)

This little message to let everyone know that I'm very much alive and
doing pretty well, just been immensely busy on other fronts.

Anyway, I'll gradually be playing catch up the next couple of weeks,
so don't be surprised to see some replies appear to messages that you
posted to the list a few weeks ago. ;)

As for some of my TODOs:
No, Adrian, I haven't forgotten your patch.
Richard, your memory usage patches are also on my wish-list.

If anyone posted questions the past two months that were directed to
me and haven't received an answer, don't hesitate to re-post. Mind
that I will process new incoming messages first (and catch up on the
rest whenever I have spare time).

Cheers,

Andreas