Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by Contegix Notifications <no...@contegix.com> on 2009/08/15 01:00:53 UTC

Contegix Emergency Infrastructure Maintenance Announcement

Contegix Customer:

Please do not reply to this email.  If you have any questions, please submit a support request to support@contegix.com.

Contegix Emergency Infrastructure Maintenance Window Announcement:
Maintenance Window Start Date & Time: August 14th, 2009 11:00 PM CT (Tonight)
Maintenance Window End Date & Time: August 15th, 2009 04:00 AM CT

Impact on Customers:
During this maintenance window there is a slight chance of short intermittent losses of internet availability may occur.

Scope of Work:
We have identified a possible hardware issue with our backup core switch and will be replacing the suspected hardware.

Due to the redundant configuration of our core network and because this is a backup core switch, there should be very little, to no, impact
on the customer.  Although the potential for extended downtime exists, we have carefully designed a plan for implementation of these
adjustments, and will do everything to ensure that you and your customers feel little or no impact.

Duration: 5 Hours
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.

Sincerely,
Contegix Support

---
Contegix
900 Walnut Street
Suite 110
Saint Louis, MO  63102
Phone: 314.622.6200 ext. 3
Toll Free: 877.4.CONTEGIX ext. 3
Fax: 314.621.4422
E-mail: support@contegix.com
Beyond Managed Hosting(r) for Your Enterprise
Favorite Linux-Friendly Hosting Company - Linux Journal
http://www.contegix.com/linuxjournal