Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com> on 2008/06/03 07:45:12 UTC

While waiting for the 1.2 final release..

Hi all

While waiting for the Synapse 1.2 release to be final (i.e. the WSS4J
and Rampart release votes to close), I am conducting some load and
performance tests against the codebase.

So far I have found and fixed one issue that resulted in an error for
about 300,000 ~ 400,000 1K requests and responses with 80 concurrent
users and consistent load. I will conduct further tests with larger
messages around 5K and 10K. I will commit this fix soon with a
corresponding JIRA after I complete my tests. I have also load tested
against the 500K request raised in SYNAPSE-287 again, and now we use
constant memory without errors.

Recently we also found out that we are now safe from a bug that could
put Synapse 1.1.1 into an endless loop when using outgoing SSL
connections (http://www.nabble.com/ESB-uses-100--of-CPU-td15977377.html)

I strongly suggest that any users run any performance test scenarios
with the last build, and to let us know if you suspect any issues

asankha

Re: While waiting for the 1.2 final release..

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Excellent!

--
Paul Fremantle