Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com> on 2021/10/30 16:09:22 UTC

Error when changing SDK version from 0.9.8 to 0.9.9

Hello,
I'm updating some sample projects I have published to compile with the 0.9.9 version of the SDK but I'm getting this error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.royale.compiler:royale-maven-plugin:0.9.9-SNAPSHOT:compile-as (default-compile-as) on project royale-echarts: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.apache.royale.community.echarts:royale-echarts:swc:1.0-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts could not be resolved: org.apache.royale.framework:Core:swc:swf:0.9.9-SNAPSHOT,
org.apache.royale.framework:Collections:swc:swf:0.9.9-SNAPSHOT, org.apache.royale.framework:Network:swc:swf:0.9.9-SNAPSHOT, org.apache.royale.framework:HTML:swc:swf:0.9.9-SNAPSHOT, org.apache.royale.framework:Basic:swc:swf:0.9.9-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact org.apache.royale.framework:Core:swc:swf:0.9.9-SNAPSHOT in apache-snapshots (https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots)

I compile with Maven, and I have 3 initial variables where I indicate the version:

  <properties>
    <compiler.debug>true</compiler.debug>
    <royale.framework.version>0.9.9-SNAPSHOT</royale.framework.version>
    <royale.compiler.version>0.9.9-SNAPSHOT</royale.compiler.version>
    <royale.typedefs.version>0.9.9-SNAPSHOT</royale.typedefs.version>
    <player.version>15.0</player.version>
  </properties>

I used to have 0.9.8-SNAPSHOT and simply switched to 0.9.9
In the main project of my work, I did the same thing and had no problems at all. I have compared the pom's and I can't figure out which one is wrong...
Can someone help me to solve this problem?

Thx.
Hiedra.

Re: Error when changing SDK version from 0.9.8 to 0.9.9

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maria,

Good to hear that it worked.
I was able to change the configuration of the maven CI build to deploy the
swf.swcs.
Things should work better with <classifier>swf</classifier> dependencies
from the remote repo now on for 0.9.9-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com>.
Thank you very much Greg.

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@apache.org>.
As I understand it, the Maven asjs job invokes Maven with the following params:

-U clean deploy -P with-examples,with-distribution,apache-snapshots-enabled -Dcom.adobe.systemIdsForWhichTheTermsOfTheAdobeLicenseAgreementAreAccepted=c16fc57c -Dgenerate.swf.swcs=true -Dgenerate.swf -Dcom.adobe.systemIdsForWhichTheTermsOfTheAdobeLicenseAgreementAreAccepted=c16d3435

I am not sure why it was set up that way, couldn't find the configuration log...

If someone wants to use an option-with-swf profile instead they should be able to edit the configuration after logging in with their Apache credentials.

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maria,

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maria,