Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Todd Nine <to...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/11 22:17:13 UTC

Error on changelog and subversion

I'm receiving the following errors when I try to perform the "site:site"
target and generate a changelog.  I've tried deleting this from the
directory then pulling the code down from svn and it does not seem to help.
I only get this on a single sub project.  Any ideas?

[INFO] [site:site]
[WARNING] Unable to load parent project from repository: Could not find the
model file 'c:\development\pefcu\statements\
trunk\..\pom.xml'.
[INFO] Skipped "Maven Surefire Report" report, file "surefire-report.html"
already exists for the English version.
[INFO] Generate "Change Log" report.
[INFO] Generating changed sets xml to:
c:\development\pefcu\statements\trunk\dataaccess\target\changelog.xml
[INFO] Executing: svn --non-interactive log -v -r "{2007-04-11 20:16:23
+0000}:{2007-05-12 20:16:23 +0000}" http://sourc
eforge.purdueefcu.com/svn/repos/statements/dataaccess
[INFO] Working directory:
c:\development\pefcu\statements\trunk\dataaccess\src\main\java
[ERROR] Provider message:
[ERROR] The svn command failed.
[ERROR] Command output:
[ERROR] svn: REPORT request failed on
'/svn/repos/statements/!svn/bc/46/dataaccess'
svn: '/svn/repos/statements/!svn/bc/46/dataaccess' path not found

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error during page generation

Re: Error on changelog and subversion

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
I think you need to add "trunk" to your parent pom:

scm:svn:http://sourceforge.purdueefcu.com/svn/repos/statements/trunk/

Dennis Lundberg

Re: Error on changelog and subversion

Posted by Todd Nine <to...@gmail.com>.