Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Andrea Tarocchi <an...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/23 12:04:34 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Camel-kafka-connector 0.1.0

Hello all:

This is a vote to release Apache Camel-kafka-connector 0.1.0

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1205

Tag:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-kafka-connector.git;a=tag;h=b4d186fcc9c23e483fc27d713ee7cd318827db03

This release is the first one for the newest member of the camel
subprojects family: camel-kafka-connector (see
https://camel.apache.org/projects/ and
https://github.com/apache/camel-kafka-connector)

Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
[ ] +1 Release the binary as  Apache Camel-kafka-connector 0.1.0

The vote is open for at least 48 hours.

Thanks,
Andrea.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Camel-kafka-connector 0.1.0

Posted by Federico Valeri <fe...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks.

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
Zoran Regvart

R: Re: [VOTE] Apache Camel-kafka-connector 0.1.0

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding) Thanks a lot!

Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android

  Il gio, 23 apr, 2020 alle 14:05, Andrea Tarocchi<an...@gmail.com> ha scritto:   +1 not binding

--
"In a world without walls and fences who needs Windows and Gates?"
<https://about.me/andrea.tarocchi?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=edit_panel&utm_content=thumb>

Posted by Andrea Tarocchi <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 not binding

Posted by Luca Burgazzoli <lb...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

On Thu, 23 Apr 2020 at 15:07, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 (binding)
>
> Oh awesome to see our new baby Camel project. Well its not a little
> baby when it has 200+ connectors out of the box, thats awesome.
> Kaboom.
>
> On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 2:04 PM Andrea Tarocchi
> <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello all:
> >
> > This is a vote to release Apache Camel-kafka-connector 0.1.0
> >
> > Staging repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-1205
> >
> > Tag:
> >
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=camel-kafka-connector.git;a=tag;h=b4d186fcc9c23e483fc27d713ee7cd318827db03
> >
> > This release is the first one for the newest member of the camel
> > subprojects family: camel-kafka-connector (see
> > https://camel.apache.org/projects/ and
> > https://github.com/apache/camel-kafka-connector)
> >
> > Please test this release candidate and cast your vote.
> > [ ] +1 Release the binary as  Apache Camel-kafka-connector 0.1.0
> > [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
> >
> > The vote is open for at least 48 hours.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Andrea.
>

> --
> Claus Ibsen
> -----------------
> http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Luca Burgazzoli

Re: [VOTE] Apache Camel-kafka-connector 0.1.0

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by Nicola Ferraro <nf...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Nicola

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

--
Cheers,
Jon

Posted by Omar Al-Safi <om...@oalsafi.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Thank you Andrea! Thanks to get this going

Regards,
Omar