Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> on 2018/10/04 13:32:08 UTC

Invitation to contribute: October 2018 Apache Board Report for Fineract

Fearless Fineracters,

The board report for this quarter is due on October 10th.
I've started preparing it; I would appreciate your contributions:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/2018-10+October+Report

In particular I need your help filling out the the Activities section.
I've added a few keywords that should be expanded upon, and I welcome
other activities contributions.  I would suggest again that the GSoC
interns capture their own activity.

Best Regards,
Myrle
V.P., Apache Fineract

Re: Invitation to contribute: October 2018 Apache Board Report for Fineract

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
I'll attend.  I'd welcome anyone else in the Fineract PMC who wants to
to attend as well.

Best Regards,
Myrle

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.