Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Wai-Yip Tung <wt...@cisco.com> on 2001/05/22 02:19:30 UTC

JSP requires tools.jar in JDK 1.3?

Does JSP requires tools.jar in JDK 1.3? I intend to embed tomcat with our
product. The issue is JRE is redistributable but it does not contain
tools.jar. tools.jar itself doesn't seems to be redistributable.

Has anyone got into this issue and has there any workaround?

Thank you for information,

Wai-yip

Re: JSP requires tools.jar in JDK 1.3?

Posted by Valeriy Molyakov <va...@kompan.com.ua>.