Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@supereva.it> on 2000/09/10 23:25:15 UTC

Error handling in page results from taglibs and transformers

I was looking at h esql code, and remembered of Donald's error tags.
IMO we should all use the error DTD used now in cocoon2 Notifications
throughout all of the system.
This means in the taglibs, XSPs, etc.
What do you think?
If you say ok, I'm ready to make a small taglib for it.
IMHO it's useless and counterproductive putting it in C1. I know
taglibs will come in second in C2 development, but because I sensed
that all are shifting gears towards it, I just wanted to inform you of it.

nicola_ken

NOTE to Stefano:
I read your Fixmes in the Notification classes;
I agree, and will integrate them with logging and debug levels.