Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Fabrizio Morbini <fa...@libero.it> on 2002/10/07 11:59:24 UTC

Signal 10 and bash...

Hi, I'm working with Apache and RSBAC for try to build a secure server
also if the code as some bugs...

I have removed all permission to the Apache process and then I have added
only the permission requested for normal operations...

After this configuration phase somewhat there are strange request from
httpd that I don't understand:

-the httpd father send signal 10 to some process, why?

-Somewhat the httpd server want start the bash, why? (I have disabled the
call to advxsplitlogfile)

The Apache version is: Apache-AdvancedExtranetServer/1.3.23

Thank you very much for any helps.

Best Regards.

Fabrizio.