Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Anil Soni <An...@lntinfotech.com> on 2010/12/15 07:21:37 UTC

OFBiz WebDAV Setting.

Anybody aware about WebDAV setting in OFBiz ? I want to disable WebDAV from OFBiz side, I checked that its disabled from Apache HTTP server but don't know how to disable it from OFBiz.

Any Idea?

Regards,
Anil Soni
Cell : +91-9930302283

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"

RE: OFBiz WebDAV Setting.