Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Per Ekman <mr...@hotmail.com> on 2006/09/19 17:00:01 UTC

Add assertions to Include Controller?

Hi

A quick question regarding Include Controllers. I have a bunch of Simple
controllers that I use in different test cases by adding them to the test
cases using the Include Controllers. Each Simple Controller contain a
request and a number of assertions to verify the response.

At some points though I want to add extra assertions to the Simple
Controller. I have tried to do this by adding assertion to the Include
Controller in my test case. However, I've noticed that these assertions
don't verify the response at all. I can write anything and the test case
still passes.

So my question is: Is it supposed to be possible to do this? Is it possibly
a bug? Or is there another way to do something like this?

To me this would be a good functionality as I want to create test cases with
as much as possible built on modules.