Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by vimalaharan <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/22 13:04:06 UTC

XSD level validations for CXF incoming SOAP requests

Hi,

I have converted the WSDLs to java classes and using it in both the Server
side and the Client side. XSD related parameter validations are not done
because those validations were not imported into the generated Java classes.
But I want to make sure that these validations are done at the Server side.

In the Server side, Incoming SOAP requests are coming with the respective
XSD reference. So can CXF validate those parameters based on the
validations, which are specified in the XSD files.

Advanced Thanks

regards,
vimal

Re: XSD level validations for CXF incoming SOAP requests

Posted by vimalaharan <vi...@gmail.com>.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the reply.
According to the FAQ page, I set the following property through a Feature
class in my mule configuration file.
schema-validation-enabled=true

 It worked :)

regards,