Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2017/05/05 09:52:16 UTC

Next Camel patch releases

Hi Everyone:

I wanted to plan the next patch releases of Camel 2.17.7 (last release
for the 2.17.x branch) and Camel 2.18.4.  Would it make sense to
create these releases in the next one or two weeks?

Thanks,
Gregor

Re: Next Camel patch releases

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 1:48 PM, Gregor Zurowski
<gr...@list.zurowski.org> wrote:
> Hi Claus,
>
> Alright, I will look into 2.17.7, which should be our last 2.17.x
> release, correct?

Yes its the last.

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Claus,