Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Marc Strapetz <ma...@syntevo.com> on 2015/11/25 09:49:24 UTC

JavaHL: "Not implemented" error in StatusEditor.addAbsent

One of our users has reported following Exception against Subversion 1.9.2:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Not implemented:
StatusEditor.addAbsent
	at
org.apache.subversion.javahl.remote.StatusEditor.addAbsent(StatusEditor.java:110)
	... 15 more

Actually, StatusEditor.addAbsent looks like this:

public void addAbsent(String relativePath,
                       NodeKind kind,
                       long replacesRevision)
{
   //DEBUG:System.err.println("  [J] StatusEditor.addAbsent");
   checkState();
   throw new RuntimeException("Not implemented: StatusEditor.addAbsent");
}

Is there any more debug information I should try to collect?

-Marc

Re: JavaHL: "Not implemented" error in StatusEditor.addAbsent

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@apache.org>.
On 25.11.2015 17:04, Bert Huijben wrote:

> [...]

Then  I guess JavaHL's status editor should do the same?

-- Brane

Re: JavaHL: "Not implemented" error in StatusEditor.addAbsent

Posted by Marc Strapetz <ma...@syntevo.com>.
On 25.11.2015 17:04, Bert Huijben wrote:

Thanks, it actually was for another user now. Attached patch ignores
absent nodes too and has been confirmed to resolve the problem.

Posted by Bert Huijben <be...@qqmail.nl>.

	Bert

Re: JavaHL: "Not implemented" error in StatusEditor.addAbsent

Posted by Marc Strapetz <ma...@syntevo.com>.

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@apache.org>.