Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Mason Chen <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/12 06:42:13 UTC

Contributing to FLINK-27195

Hi Devs,

Could a committer assign me this ticket:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-27195? I have been taking a
deeper look into the Kafka Source and would like to contribute back a
bugfix. I have a minimal test case and the fix should be simple. Thanks all!

Best,
Mason

Re: Contributing to FLINK-27195

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mason,

Thanks for the efforts. I could see that Ingo has already assigned it to
you (and thanks Ingo for the action).

Best Regards,
Yu