Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Rebecca Searls <rs...@redhat.com> on 2021/11/23 13:25:17 UTC

A jakarta namespace version

Wildfly components requires a jakarta namesapce version of
org.apache.santuario:xmlsec.
I have created such a version.  I would like to submit a PR for it.

Re: A jakarta namespace version

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Yes, good point.

Colm.

Posted by Matti Aarnio <ma...@methics.fi>.

Posted by Rebecca Searls <rs...@redhat.com>.
Let me know if I can help with any of this.

Posted by Rebecca Searls <rs...@redhat.com>.

Posted by "Cantor, Scott" <ca...@osu.edu>.

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
If there is demand then I don't mind keeping 2.1.x for a while longer.
It only gets security fixes anyway at this stage.

Colm.

Posted by "Cantor, Scott" <ca...@osu.edu>.

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Rebecca Searls <rs...@redhat.com>.