Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/01 20:54:53 UTC

Documentation layout suggestions

First things first. We really need to finish the "getting started" part.
Getting started with OWB is not even that much information to condense.
While I start with that, please give your input to the documentation
layout. This is basically what you should see when you click
"Documentation". Me and Mark discussed it for 2 minutes and have two basic
(and very similar) suggestions. Wdyt?

 Suggestion 1:

Second link "*OWB explained*" is basically what OWB is, it's relationship
to JSR-299 etc. Maybe call it something else. *Further configuration* is
stuff like failover.

*Using OpenWebBeans*

• Getting started

• OWB explained

• Further configuration

• OWB Samples

*Modules*

• Modules Overview Page

*OpenWebBeans CDI testing framework*

• CDI Test Framework

 Suggestion 2:
Basically here Getting started is promoted to a bigger text to be more
recognizable. After all, it's the link most visitors want in the first
place.

*About OpenWebBeans*

• General information / OWB explained

*Getting started with OpenWebBeans*

• Getting started

• Further configuration

• OWB Samples

*Modules*

• Modules Overview Page

*OpenWebBeans CDI testing framework*

• CDI Test Framework
cheers

Re: Documentation layout suggestions

Posted by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com>.
Since everyone liked suggestion #2 we skip the other one.

http://notepag.es/bwXRZ1

Here's an outline of the second one

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.