Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2019/03/17 06:39:52 UTC

Re: cannot start a new instance which is created by command on karaf 4.2.2

Hi,

We have a bug in Karaf 4.2.2 & 4.2.3 for the instances: some
configuration files contains non interpolated properties.

You have to update to Karaf 4.2.4 when released (the vote is in
progress, Karaf 4.2.4 will be available next week).

Regards
JB

On 16/03/2019 16:04, Jeongpil An wrote:
> Hi, Karaf Users and Developers.
>
> I cannot start a new instance which is created by command.
>
> I'ms using  karaf 4.2.2 on Centos 7.6.1810
> I just entered  a command "create test" and then "start test".
> But karaf outputs nothing. Of course, I confirmed status of 'test' instance
> using "list" command.
> But I succeeded starting a new instance using "clone root test" and "start
> test"(some port info changed) command.
>
> Please give me your opinions.
> Thanks in advance!

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: cannot start a new instance which is created by command on karaf 4.2.2

Posted by Jeongpil An <je...@gmail.com>.
Thanks about quick reply, JB.
I'm looking forward to karaf 4.2.4~~
Have a good Sunday!