Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tony <hr...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/03 22:33:35 UTC

Instant deployment

Hi there,

The axis documentation has a Claculator.java example. The doc says to instantly deploy this class is to copy Calculator.java to server_root/webapps/axis/Calculator.jws then poin the browser to http://localhost:8080/axis/Claculator.jws. Of course Calculator.java does not contain any complex data types. I tried to follow these steps for my Bean class that contain a complex type and I get error.

public class Abean{
 private Bbean b;
}

I moved both ABean and BBean to the mentioned directory. While pointing my browser to http://localhost:8080/axis/BeanA it says that it can't find the class BBean.