Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Jason E Bailey <je...@apache.org> on 2018/04/01 14:10:00 UTC

No mock classes in API documentation?

Was looking up a class and the last time it was in the API was Sling 6.
Was that intentional?
- Jason

Re: No mock classes in API documentation?

Posted by Jason E Bailey <je...@apache.org>.
Then there's a lack of clarity then in what goes into the published API specification. The testing mock is part of Apache Sling, it's hosted and developed by this Project. Is there anything that states that the Only API that we are publishing is those bundles that are specifically part of the launchpad/starter?

If there are first and second class bundles, why aren't they separated out on the downloads page for clarification?

And although I appreciate that you have  the API's available. My personal opinion is that an Apache Project should host the API documentation itself and not rely on a third party.

- Jason

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.