Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ramkrishna Swamy <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/09 12:14:25 UTC

Parameters in seca

Hi list,
How can i get parameters in a seca, i am passing parameters as hidden from
ftl and i want to get these into the seca but shows null parameters.
Following is my seca: -

<eca service="sendOrderConfirmation" event="commit">
        <condition field-name="parameters.alert" operator="is-not-empty"/>
        <condition field-name="parameters.groupName"
operator="is-not-empty"/>
        <condition field-name="parameters.from" operator="is-not-empty"/>
        <condition field-name="parameters.userName"
operator="is-not-empty"/>
        <condition field-name="parameters.sendTo" operator="is-not-empty"/>
        <condition field-name="parameters.message" operator="is-not-empty"/>
        <action service="sendOrderConfirmationSMS" mode="async"/>
    </eca>

Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks
Ramkrishna

Re: Parameters in seca

Posted by Ramkrishna Swamy <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Hans, it worked.
--
Thanks
Ramkrishna

Re: Parameters in seca

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.

Re: Parameters in seca

Posted by Ramkrishna Swamy <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hello Hans,

Re: Parameters in seca

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Hi,

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates