Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/20 10:49:25 UTC

Re: Can we block the versions those we don't want to merge into camel-1.x branch ?

Hi Jon,

If you want to go through the version's log to make sure it is not the
version which we want to merge into camel-1.x branch. That will be a
huge work.

But if we just make assumption that all the patch for camel-1.x are
merged, the blocking thing could be much easy.

Anyway, it's good to hear we can unblock them if we want.

BTW, I should say congratulation to be a father to you ;)

Willem

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 6:19 AM, Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Jon,
>
> If you want to go through the version's log to make sure it is not the
> version which we want to merge into camel-1.x branch. That will be a
> huge work.

Yeah, makes sense now.

> But if we just make assumption that all the patch for camel-1.x are
> merged, the blocking thing could be much easy.
>
> Anyway, it's good to hear we can unblock them if we want.

So I guess we should just go for it if no one else objects.

> BTW, I should say congratulation to be a father to you ;)

Thanks! :)

--
Cheers,
Jon